Sunday, December 4, 2011

Nope...she's still here.


I suppose you could call me the world's best procrastinator, later anyway.
I have typed so many drafts to update our lives this past year, but could never make the time to finish, or post.
The funny thing now is I have about eleven billionty things to do today (none of which were sitting here), so I thought it would be a perfect time to update-
And make paper snowflakes,
and watch Wall-E,
and do anything BUT my laundry.

First things first...we finally moved back home, also known as Columbus.
T's work schedule was just so wonky and the yearly relocations were starting to wear on us.
So T changed his position with work, and we moved ourselves back home.

And I can say with certainty, that living so close to our families (and the built-in babysitters I called sisters) has been so so awesome.

We spent the summer catching up with some of our dearest Florida friends (FL is my second home). And enjoying a lazy summer while settling back into our new (25 year old) house.










And we've spent the fall also catching up with more Florida friends...and enjoying the fall weather.









Someone also turned two!
Yes, my sweet little bundle of 8 pound joy is now a full fledged "really-heavy-to-carry-in-one-hand" path of destruction.
And I both love it! (mostly)


And of course- my Halloweenies! For those not in the know- my kids love creating their costumes.
Of course the girls can not fathom being a simple princess.
Oh no! We have a toucan, a "fancy dalmation" and my fav, the UPS guy.




So, in a really small nutshell and for as long as I can bare to sit still in one place to update- we are still here.

No comments: