Wednesday, July 14, 2010

9 months

Remember the sweet, teeny, quiet baby boy I had a few months ago?


I don't.

He is no longer little, but still as sweet. Little E is growing like a weed. A super fast, super wiggley little weed.
And because I know that he will be my last baby, I enjoy every last moment of babyness I can squeeze out of him.

I was ever lucky enough to have my littlest sister Sam visit us for a week. I also let Sam have full reign of my camera, and the trade was well worth it. She managed to catch a few pictures of my boy (and with his Mom).



He loves kisses,


...and piggybacks


And he especially loves to watch his big sisters.



At 9 months, Eric is learning to crawl(rather fast). He makes a beeline for every outlet, exposed cord and boingy door stopper he sees. It's going to be a whole new ballgame with his little guy. He is fast, man. Fast.
He started to use sign language for "more" as he is totally food-motivated like his Mom.
He is also a nightmare to feed as he's constantly bouncing and trying to escape his high chair, so I often end up shoving a spoon in places that are not his mouth.

He seems to be following his sister's lead in the language department and has a lot to say. Most of it is incoherant bable, but I recognize "Hiiiiiii" and "Mumumumumum", which I can only infer that he really loves his Mom and I am, in fact, his favorite (although he won't attest to this just yet).

Eric is happy. Happy is Eric.
I am a blubbering mess at the thought of my baby boy turning 9 months...I have no idea how I will survive his first birthday.
Either way, to say I am blessed to be his Mom is a big understatment.



No comments: