Monday, February 21, 2011

Freedom!

We have been cooped up and sick for over a week.
But it went to over 60 degrees on the weekend and I was able to sneak outside with the kids who were playing hooky to enjoy some sunshine...and get us out of the house which I am sure is just covered in our sickie germs.

Ava finally has a willing passenger for her jeep.
I was *this close* to making them both wear full body protective gear, but it seems that 5 years is the magic age of learning to drive the Barbie jeep
(without seriously maming anyone).


Bryn was still feeling a little under the weather, so she just did some sketching and observing of nature...
(instead of being her usual force of nature)
Please note that she is currently missing 3 top teeth and 2 bottom ones-
I never thought we'd be tooth-fairy poor.




Eric was his usual ornery self.
He was like a caged animal being set free for the first time with all his running around, shovel and all.
I have a feeling that once spring arrives, I will probably lose that last 5 pounds with all the chasing I see in my future!



Good thing the boy is cute!
Ornery, but cute.
(and no, I have no plans to cut his hair yet)




I even managed to get a couple of all three kidlets (which those with multiple kids can totally appreciate).




This is why I love being outside in the fresh air...all three kidlets were ready for bed by 7:30!
I can not wait for spring weather!

No comments: