Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sickie McSickerson


First, IT took out Ava last weekend.
Now, IT renders Bryn sick and I don't think she likes it.


"The Fever" strikes again.

I received a call from the school on Friday telling me that Bryn was complaining about not feeling very well.
Since Bryn isn't usually that persistant, I went to pick her up and could tell immediately that she wasn't 100%.
She was quiet and not bouncing all over the walls.

Once we got her home and snuggled into my chair, I noticed Bryn's eyes were glassy looking ane she told me her head hurt.
And right on cue, her fever took over.

Poor girlie.
She just lays on my beloved arm chair sleeping, watching movies and drinking juice.
We've been fighting her fever with a constant flow of Tylenol, Motrin, popsicles and chocolate..well okay, the last one is for me...but somehow I think it helps.



I never thought I'd wish this, but I want my loud, bouncy little girl back.

No comments: