Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Heart Day!


Also known as "crazy-craft-a-palooza" around here.
It's a well known fault of mine.
I love to craft, create and cut things.
Every holiday gives me another reason to happily pull out my pinking shears and glue sticks.
My problem is knowing when to stop.
I just don't.
I see so many cute ideas and can never decide on just one.

This year, I managed to hold myself back at about 3 or 4 Valentine crafts.

We made some cute chocolate kiss flowers,


felt fortune cookies (filled with notes from the kids and chocolate kisses,



heart shaped crayons made from a year's worth of old broken crayons (we gave those to Ava's classroom),


cute little ladybug magnets.


We had a rather quiet Love Day this year as Bryn is finally recovering from her all-weekend fever, Ava seems to be a little under the weather and Mama is definately fighting something nasty...arg.
But when everyone feels this yucky, I was lucky enough to get a few littles curled up with me for a nice afternoon nap.
And it seems I have to get my cuddles however I can lately...even if it means they have to be sleeping.
(because they are now too cool to snuggle with Mom)

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: