Saturday, February 25, 2012

8 Years Ago Today

I met the little girl who would change my life forever and teach me all the ropes to becoming a Mom.
Although I have so much to say about this little girl,
I am rendered speechless
with a flood of emotions.
(mostly good as I am in awe of the little person she has become,
a little sad because she is another year older and closer to getting a licence).

Instead of the usual slew of my favorite pictures,
 I managed to gather some of my favorite sleeping positions.
It has always been a long running joke that the girl is
half narcoleptic, as she would fall asleep-
almost anywhere
anytime.
Really.

(see evidence below)

Barely 3 month shoot and barely awake.

Never quite managed to sleep on a chair the "right way"


My all time favorite!
Yes- she fell asleep like this at the dinner table!
(it hurt my teeth to watch her)

 I think the last sentence was-
"I not sleepy Mommy"

B was planking long before it was a fad.
In her bedroom.
On the hardwood floors.
(oof)

Because didn't we all fall asleep on the fireplace?




Girlfriend can even sleep standing up!


 All of her legs and arms are out of the sleeves.

I think she is half bat.

Trying to look awake.
(and this was a few months ago).

Happy happy Birthday to my sweet  Bryn Elise.
May you always have happy dreams!

No comments: