Sunday, February 19, 2012

Kool Aid Lip Balm? Oh, that's Pinteresting...

Yeah, like a crackhead, I am addicted to Pinterest.
I love all the crafty ideas, although I  feel like a slacker Mom compared to some of these homeschooling/crafting/baking fanatics.

However, in spirit of Valentine's Day and just Love in general, we thought it would be fun to try the
Kool Aid LipGloss- inspired from HERE.

It truly was super easy.
I wish I could say we slaved away for hours, but I can't.
We just melted the Vaseline in the microwave, and then stirred in our choice of KoolAid flavors. 
We decided to go with Cherry and Strawberry.
There is barely any color and just a hint of taste/scent, but the girls were over the moon with their efforts.

We even gave some away as small gifts.
Instant hit!
I didn't think I would really use them, but I carry one with me everywhere!
We will definately try making these again.

Thank you Pinterest!


No comments: