Saturday, August 15, 2009

Summer Lovin' Part 2

I think I am slowly adapting to the Florida heat. The 100% humidity and degrees used to make me melt when I would go from the front door to my car.
Now, even 90 degrees, doesn't seem so bad...and I pull out the parka if it drops below 70.

I find this summer hasn't been too bad. But I am thinking it may have something to do with the fact that I need to be almost fully submersed in water or in air conditioning in order to prevent from melting into a big ol messy puddle.

So- to continue my "summer story", I have more pictures of what we've been up to.

1- We all enjoyed our July 4th weekend- complete with a parade and lots of fireworks.




Even Ava managed to not scream through the fireworks this year when her Daddy managed to find some "protective ear gear".



2- We also spent a fun afternoon at MOSH (Museum of Science and History- but MOSH sounds much more fun!).
The girls were dying to see the dinosaur exhibit. But when we got there, they were terrified to go anywhere near them. Of course I relished this, and did my best to get them to pose as close as possible to the dinosaurs.





3- And just for fun, some randomness.




Okay. I think that unofficially catches me up to date in the blogging world.
We are enjoying our final week of summer vacation, as Bryn will start kindergarten in one week! (ack!!) And Ava will be startign preschool (woohoo!!)
Off to enjoy our last few days...

No comments: