Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Summer Lovin'

So, instead of writing blog after blog about what we've been up to the past couple months...I am taking the lazy way out and using pictures.

But basically its very similar.
Every week we go to the gym in the morning, go to the pool, do errands, some playing outside and some Chic-Fil-A.
Sometimes we mix it up with Chuck E Cheese or the beach or a movie. Its been a quieter summer and I am happy to be a little more care free in my delicate condition.
All the while, not much changes except for my super expanding belly and lack of breathe.

1- We go to the pool....alot. As long as I am up to my neck in cool water the 200% humidity doesn't seem so bad.
But the girls prefer a little more action...especially the "Amazing Flying Bryn".





2- We like bubbles.




3- We also love watermelons.



4- We especially love riding bikes and things.



Ava called this "Bite Riding" (funny girl)




5- And sometimes we just like some quieter times.





I thought for sure I could add more pictures from the summer, but I was wrong. Summer lovin' Part 2 will have to come next time....my big ol pregnant self is tired.

No comments: