Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year, old stuff

I am so glad I didn't make any New Year's resolutions this year because I would've already broken at least 3 of them- one being to blog more.
I find I don't have the same holiday let-down feeling this year.
Instead I find it peaceful.
I find myself looking forward at what we can do this year.
What we can try.
How we can improve.

In order to start off the new year, I needed to look back at 2011. It brought many changes for us.
A new city.
New friends.
New opportunites.
And also the "coming home" feeling I have longed for since we first left Ohio years ago.

2011 was a notable year for the Bennett clan. One of notable change and growth. I can only hope it continues in 2012.
(this is for you Alia- because I know you will be checking in!)

No comments: