Monday, January 19, 2009

january blah blah blah

Still here!
I have been busy with nothing in particular, but it seems to be taking up all of my time!
Mostly, I have been just trying to get through the day with Ava. Ava is almost 3 turning 16.
An eeeeevil 16.
Ava has hit a *phase*.
A phase of constant screaming, crying and kicking about everything. I know its going to be a particularily bad day when she tells me her toothpaste is too toothpastey for her. Crap. It's like a Friday the 13th, on a Monday. Yeah. Ava can be *that* difficult.
Now, I see how one could be driven to drink before 10 a.m. Maybe I should start filling my water bottles with something other than water.
For me, I seek solace in my beloved Cola or chocolate. Needless to say, I have been enjoyed quite a bit of both these days...and my butt is not thankful for that.

So, since I can not take Ava anywhere in public for too long nowadays, we enjoyed a quieter weekend close to home...you know, where we can do lots of tutu wearing activities.





Bryn has also mastered the art of the two wheeler bike sans training wheels! Weee! (of course she's a speed demon- which just adds to my anxiety as I watch her wobble by on her bike at even faster speeds than she normally moves. Speeds that would require a trip to the emergency room of she decides to fall off her bike).
I am still proud of her bike riding abilities. Just another milestone closer to leaving the nest.




I really shouldn't be allowed to blog when I have nothing of interest to say, so my apologies.
It's January. Blah.

No comments: