Wednesday, January 28, 2009

nubbins

Just some nubbins...I am all over the map today. Probably from lack of sleep.
I can not sleep while Tom is away.
I hear every noise. Every sound. Every non-noise.
Needless to say, Mama is tired.
Anyway...while doing my best to lay around and do nothing...Bryn was doing her best at nothing too.
No good story here, she is just lovely. I adore this incredibly sweet and silly little girl.



I also had an interesting conversation with Ava.
Ava exclaims- "Mom! Come see! There's something in the frig!"
Half terrified that it was a dead lizard or worse, I reluctantly follow Ava to the frig.
Upon opening the door, I find this-

With this explanation- "Mom, Lila (the penguin) likes to sleep in the cold. She needs a cold bed."
She even managed to rearrange the milk and heavier door items to make room for Lila.
I spent the rest of the day fishing various animals out of my frig. A tiger, a sea turtle and a dinosaur...

I can not wait to see what's in the freezer tomorrow.

No comments: