Sunday, January 4, 2009

Last day of Christmas vacation

Today marked the last day of winter vacation.
Tomorrow we get up early and take Bryn back to school.

I am surprised that I am bittersweet about all this. I thought for sure I'd be bouncing off the walls with excitement at the thought of having one less kid a few hours each day...but ironically, I am not.
I am a little sad that we won't be hanging around in our pjs each morning. That we will no longer be able to wake up play Wii or watch some cartoons until we feel like going somewhere.
(oh sure, we could if we woke early enough, but that's not happening on my clock).

So, the past few days we have done nothing with particular importance.
We played, we danced, we climbed, we wii-ed.





Please note that the Minnie ears have not come off since our trip to Disney...even at naptime (I am just trying to figure out how to sneak in and take a picture of my Sleeping Minnie without waking her up)!









Now we head back into our old groove.
Bring It on.

No comments: