Monday, January 12, 2009

muffin top

Yeah, after the holidays, I am in great need of hitting the gym to shed some of the cookie weight I have been carrying around (which oddly is a workout in itself).
Ironically, it seems the Gods are against me as I have buggered up "that" knee once more and can not run or workout like a normal person (well, normal for me anyway).

Grrrr to my freakin' knee.
Thank heaven for ice and anti-inflammatories!




The pictures are from one of my all-time favorite sites-
I Can Has Cheezburger
Be careful! I have spent many countless hours touring the pictures!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Those pics are funny!! I finally found some motivation to work out thanks to my girls! We have discovered a kids walk (similar to the 5 mile walk dvd that I like to do) and a kids yoga, so the girls are always asking me to do "stretching" so this week I have done baby steps but have gotten a workout in each day!! Sorry to hear about your knee. Hope things improve soon...