Friday, February 20, 2009

I don't like to talk about my flair.

If you are on facebook, you may or may not know about the Flair!
Flair refers to virtual buttons that have silly quotes or pictures. You just add the ones you like to your own cork board (virtual of course) and you can make flair to give as gifts to friends.
Flair has become my new full-time obsession...in between breathing and making Miis.
I have wasted spent many hours making and adding all sorts of new flair.
So, in honor of Friday, I shall introduce some Flair into your lives. These are some of my favorite "Flairs". The sunshine is especially special as it was made by Bryn.

See? Yet another way to waste hours of valuable time.
Your welcome!





1 comment:

Mari said...

I love the Flairs, too!!
I just discovered couple of days ago that you can make your own. DUH!!