Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"I'm not sleepy Mom"

Bryn has a sleeping problem. She falls asleep almost randomly...not quite narcoleptic, but pretty close. I think its because when she's awake, she is a force of nature, so naturally she wears herself out.
She has done this since she was born.
Luckily I have evidence of this as I have been documenting her funny sleep positions for years now.

She fell asleep in this bouncer everytime...and spent many evenings there. Everytime I look at this I think "ouch my neck".


Bryn fell asleep in the middle of a photo shoot (3 months).








Bryn actually fell asleep at the table with her mouth firmly planted on the edge of the table. I am sure this photo will be worth money one day.







Probably my favorite...our sleeping fairy princess or whatever her official title was that Halloween.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I cannot believe how many sleep shots you have! They all are adorable, esp the one when she is upside down on the couch and the last one looks framable:) What a sleeping beauty!

Mari said...

OMG, she is so funny!!!