Friday, February 13, 2009

more nubbins

Crap. I just realized how long its been since I have posted. I have just been that caught up in daily life.

Miss Ava has been sick. She has a nasty, nasty cough and cold. Fortunately, Tom has been home a few extra days this week to hang out with her so I may get some errands and all those other "mom" things done...without kids.
Ironically, I think Avie has been in a better mood with her cold. This was needed as I was beginning to think all she was capable of was grump and grumpier.

We have also enjoyed some nicer weather this week. Its been into the 80s a couple days, so of course the girlies and I spent alot of time outdoors, as I can not spend a whole day inside the house or I would die.

They also thought it was appropriate to wear their fairy gear outdoors... I can not think of anyone else who could pull off that look better than Bryn and Ava.

This is what winter in Florida looks like...not white with snow, but brown.





1 comment:

Heather said...

What fanciful little fairies you have!My girls are begging for some fresh air!