Friday, March 27, 2009

in between days

I just survived a week with my family. Think 5 extra people in one big room. So I will have lots of photos to share...soon.
For now, I am decompressing the next day or two before picking up the pace again.

As for me, I find myself in that "in between" stage of pregnancy...you know the one where no one can really tell you're all knocked up, and you just look like you ate waaaaay too much ice cream.
I suppose I should think it grand that no one can tell my condition yet, but then again, if I always looked this "fluffy", then I need to be hitting the gym a little harder.

I have been in complete denial and continue to stuff myself into my regular pants while using the old elastic trick (or the Bella band which is my new best friend and something I will pull out every Thanksgiving meal). But, I think it may soon be time to go find me some of those uber-uncool, but oh-so stretchy maternity pants...then I'll show you what ice cream fluffiness looks like.

No comments: