Monday, March 16, 2009

jellybean

I used to say you don't know tired until you were pregnant...but I think I will change that to, you don't know tired until you're pregnant with young children to chase around.
Yep.
That bridge was crossed.
Bennett spawn #3 is scheduled to be here October 2009. I have seen it with my own two eyes.
*insert some shock and awe here*

It's still early (about 2 months), but we have seen a heartbeat and some sort of jellybean looking formation growing in ma belly.

Pregnancy number 3...bring it on!

4 comments:

Recessionista Fashionista said...

Now the world knows why the windex smelled funny! Not as profound as why the caged bird sings, but still......I am sooo happy for you and Tom!

Unknown said...

congratulations

Amy said...

congrats

Stacy Perrus said...

Congrats!