Monday, March 30, 2009

Or life's a pool.

We also managed to kick off our swim season while my family was visiting.
I use the term "swim" loosely as it was just the kids and Tom (the biggest kid) who went into the pool....and the "swimming" was kinda weak as the frigid pool water seemed to freeze everyone's muscles stiff, making it near impossible to move. But I suppose some consider that fun!



Makenzie was kind enough to volunteer as a back up towel for her Brynnie.



Yeah, the nutballs even went under water too!
Makenzie and Sam doing their best to not freeze to death (and all while wearing a smile too!)




Poor Brynner trying to keep warm after getting out of the pool. Although it was a tad windy, I think anything out of the water was an improvement.



I prefer to sit on the dry sidelines and document of everyone's cold blueness.
Swim season for me does not begin until the pool water is like a bath.
I almost consider myself a weather wuss now as 60 degrees means time to pull the sweaters out!

No comments: