Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bring it 2011.

1.11.11
What a cool day. Definately a day of starts.

Each year, I resolve not to make any resolutions...mainly because then I can't be too disappointed in 3 weeks when they are all broken...and the other is because I find my wishes have changed. I no longer want to "lose 5 pounds" or "eat more veggies". I really just want to be a better, happier person than the year before...that way I can do whatever it takes to get me to that place.

With that in mind, I find myself disappointed at my blogging last year. I started blogging as a way to capture what our family does everyday. So for my selfish self, I hope to update more.

I am working on updating the past 6 months or so because we celebrated our new life in Ohio, our son turning one and holidays with new friends...that will be coming very soon.

Until then, here's a picture of the New Year's aftermath in their handcrafted tiaras...which I think was probably one of the best ways to start the new year!


No comments: