Monday, January 10, 2011

Wonder if I should worry?

Bryn had an assignment at school this week...they were learning how to write their own "How To" Instruction Books.
You know, How to ride a bike or go swimming or make a sandwich.
Well, this is what Bryn brought home on her sheet of ideas.
Do you see the problem??


I laughed out loud when I first saw this. Funny ha ha. Right?
Then became a little, nay, a lot worried- Where did she get THAT idea??
I mentioned it to Tom who had been spending a little more time with the kids, but he was clueless too. (and thought it was rather hilarious and half hopeful that maybe she would be able to pay for college tuition on day).
Not funny ha-ha, Tom.

So I asked her when she got home, where she got her ideas.
And her answer, although not very exciting was innocent enough.
She said the idea came from when they play downstairs in the basement and they swing around the support poles until they got dizzy.
Whew. Good enough for me.
Crisis overted until she is at least 18.

I am hanging onto this one because its a keeper and I think it may come in handy one day as a good life lesson,
as good laugh,
or a good piece of black mail.

1 comment:

Heather said...

HA!!!!!!!!!!! Too funny! That one is a gem!