Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My not so cheery leader!

When we had the opportunity to take Cheerleading, Ava jumped at it!
(a surprise to all of us as the only jumping she really likes to do is when playing a Wii game).
But I knew she was extraordinarily loud and articulate, so I thought
"why not?"

Of course this needed to be documented.
Ava. My serious souled Flava.
Ever intense-faced Mava.

A cheery cheerleader?

Well, she may not be the most zealous, nor cheery of leaders, but she gets points for focus.
And being the most serious cheerleader ever.
I can't quite find the words to describe her serious little face while she takes her class, I think the pictures are enough.





...and this was about as Bananas as she would get in her "GO BANANAS!" cheer.


But the girl can jump!


I find it odd that she actually enjoys going to these cheerleading sessions even though she keeps that serious little face the whole time...but that's the thing about Ava, you just never know...

I may not understand Ava, nor her exhausting and ever-intense little soul.
But I adore this girl and all the flava she brings into my world.

No comments: