Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Day!

Also known as "Stay home-play-watch-movies-bake-cookies-mess-your-room-danceydance" Day!
Our third snow day this winter. Apparently this is quite a bit for this area, but I am sure it's because the gods are mocking me and thought it would be a riot to make my first winter back in Ohio a doozy.
Good times.
Good flippin' cold times.

So we spent the morning playing in the playroom.

Writing on the windows with our window markers.


Which in retrospect might not have been a very good idea to teach Eric.
(don't worry they are non-toxic).



playing some Wii,


baking some cookies,



Eric just left a path of destruction whereever he went.
So much so ,that we are now thinking of changing his name to "Destructo".
(although he plays the part of adorable and stationary son in the photos.)


(please note that he is in fact sitting ON the train table).

I am once again reminded of all the little things that make our day.
And I am looking forward to our next snow day (as long as it's not tomorrow). I don't think I could take two of these in a row.

No comments: