Thursday, September 4, 2008

There's a Lizard on my Head!

Well...not my on head, but the girls thought it was pretty darned funny to be sporting some lizards on their heads! (Eww!) Once again, the girls spent some time searching the bushes and trees in our yard for lizards. Bryn is actually getting quite good at catching them too (which may or may not be a good thing).
She puts them into a beach pail and gives them grass, twigs and stones to help them feel more at home. Then she pets them and names them "Lila" or "Sarah". Then we let them go.
But now they have started to play games with the poor lizard as well. No worries, no lizards were harmed in this session of "there's a lizard on your head"!








I don't know where they get this lizard loving thing...it must be from one of Tom's genes. Although I like to watch the little lizards, I am certainly not a fan of sporting them!
Oh well...now I have to try and keep them away from the 3 tree frogs that have nestled in my back window!

No comments: