Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yet more lizards.

The lizard hunting thing is starting to get out of control. Bryn is obsessed with going outside to catch lizards. I blame Tom for this.
The girls were once using the little nets from their "Elefun" game to catch the lizards, but their Dad decided that they needed more proficient nets, so he bought them these professional, oversized butterfly nets.



And it seemed to have worked, as Bryn can catch almost anything she sets out to. I think the lizards are aware of this as I have actually seen less of them lately.
I believe that these two were called "Sarah" and "Lila", although I am not sure which is which.



And despite the fact that these nets are taller than Ava, she continues to try and catch things too.
Leezards, frogs, mulch...
Unfortunately, her "leezards" are a little more on the plastic side. This one is called "Katrina".
But no worries, all the lizards were safely re-released into the wild.


No comments: