Monday, October 6, 2008

Eleven years, 4 months, 19 days and counting...

until Bryn could drive a real full size car. Ack! I shutter to think of that day!
Until then, I will just cringe as I watch Bryn and Ava drive around mere inches away from my car.
Even though I think my hair would be gray if I didn't color it, it's worth it to catch the laughter on their faces. (and yes, I am going to dress them the same until they tell not to anymore- just add it to the list of things they can tell their therapists one day). My Mom dressed my sister and me the same for years and so far I think I am normal...or at least give the initial impression of normal.





And I think this one may have some Christmas card potenial...I just had to play around with the black and white editing.


Of course because we were outside, there was lizard hunting...although I gotta say Ava's method is a little unorthodox. (she's more of a "hands on" kind of girl).


And this one totally captures Ava's ever serious little personality. If you look very closely, you'll she her beloved "sea turtle" in the bottom left corner. She carries him everywhere!

No comments: