Thursday, October 2, 2008

My catch makes a catch!

Tom went salt water fishing this past weekend. Much to our surprise he actually caught some fish! (and real ones at that!)



They also caught a "bat ray" which looks alot like a sting ray to me, so I am not too sure what makes it a "bat". Either way, this critter sports a mighty pointy stinger too.



They also found about a zillion fiddler crabs that seem to be trying to take over the world, or at least that part of the beach anyway.
And a little puffer fish, that was all puffed with his lack of enthusiasm of being caught.





Looked like Tom had a great time. I am impressed with his fisherman skillz as we all enjoyed a delicious flounder dinner (that I didn't have to prepare making it all the sweeter).
I am also beginning to wonder if maybe his smile was because none of those Bennett girls were there to follow him around all day!

No comments: