Sunday, November 23, 2008

Breakfast of Champions

To me Sundays, usually mean something a little different for breakfast. I give up my Breakfast of Champions (also known as Coca-Cola) and make the girls something that takes more than 30 seconds. As most of our weekday breakfasts consist of something we need to grab on the way out the door to eat in the car without too many crumbs.
So, for fun, I decided to make some donuts.
They are easy peasey to make and they really taste like warm donuts or funnel cake from the fair. But I have it in my weird little head that they are healthier because we make them at home (still working out the logic on that one, but it has something to do with the fact that I know exactly what ingredients are going into these donuts).

So, we made some donuts, ate all of them and then passed out a short while with sugar comas.

Mmmmmmmm, do-nuts.





Miss Ava's attempt at "Smile"!



No comments: