Sunday, November 9, 2008

So, what did you do this weekend?

We rode bikes, cleaned the garage, and oh yeah, shaved my husbands head! (I'll bet you weren't ready to hear that one!)

Tom was trimming his hair, when I heard the ever dreaded "uh-oh".
I knew he was thinking of shaving his head, so I knew what was coming next...sort of.

Tom actually asked Bryn and Ava to cut his hair before he took the razor to his head. I was terrified of what could happen if we gave Ava scissors, but I figured since we were up to date on our life insurance, it would all work out alright.

It was one of the funniest things ever! Those two girls were having so much fun trimming Tom's hair. Although there were no fatalities, I did notice Ava accidentally giving Tom a poke on the noggin once or twice or twenty times with her scissors.
And as crazy as I thought Tom was for allowing the girlies to cut his hair, I loved him just a bit more because he knew it would make them so happy! (although I don't recommend trying it your home).



No comments: