Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween(ish)!!




Once again, a day late and a buck short-
We had a busy Halloween. First, we went to my beloved Y, so I could finish up some challenges for this week. I even sported my Mounty costume. Sending some respect to all my Canadian peeps, eh!
I was surprised to find so many others dressed up as well. Although I'd like to think it was in the spirit of Halloween, I think it was more for the bonus points for the current challenge going on there. It was fun regardless...I even got to see Amy Winehouse.




After those fun festivities, we returned home, carved our pumpkins and got ready for some serious trick or treating!



When flower fairies go wild!!



My lovely "Butterfly Fairy Princess"...or least that was the appropriate title (apparently).



It was a lot of fun this year as both girls understood what Halloween was about.
"Trick or Treat" = candy
And I am happy to report that they usually remembered their manners too.
The girls pretty much ran from one house to the next, and you could hear them for quite a few houses down yelling "Trick or Treat"!
After a good hour of trick or treating, we returned home, gorged on candy and they still managed to fall asleep rather quickly (despite the rather large sugar rush). That includes one tired Mom who also crashed by 9 pm!

1 comment:

Robin Rogers said...

I love your pics and especially your costume, but we don't say " eh"
From your Canadian Auntie