Sunday, November 2, 2008

normal children.

...tell me, what's it like to have some?
Because mine are certainly not ordinary. Nor boring. Nor wall flowers.
Nope. I live with the most creative, dramatic lil critters you'll ever met! And it's days like this that I thank my lucky stars for their larger than life personalities.

It was another weekend that we ended taking it easy. SO of course, that means there was frog hunting. But not your average run-of-the-mill hunting, nay! It was dress as a critter and go outside in your costume to embarass your parents in front of the neighbours type of frog hunting!

And sure enough the devil and the cow did not hunt long before they found some new frog friends.
She's actually getting so good that I think the frogs have given up and they just sit on her fingers now awaiting their freedom.

Did I mention that Ava's horns are not costume? (hardy har)






Not too much else happened this weekend. I think we are just starting to come down from our Halloween sugar high. Woohoo! And gained an hour of sleep, which is such a sacred and rare thing around here. Well, at least for anyone taller than 3 feet.
It was a rather enjoyable weekend once again.

No comments: