Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

It's just past midnight Dec 26th, and I haven't gone to sleep yet. T and I have discovered the joy of Wii, so we are having some serious bowling matches. Knucklehead refuses to acknowledge my superior Wii bowling skillz, so it looks like we could be bowling for awhile here.

It all started this morning.
Very early.
Santa came.
Bryn shrieks.
Wrapping everywhere.
Jill Food.
Open presents.
More food.
Play games.
Yet more food.

A good day that I am sure I will pay for dearly via my scale in the morning. (I love me some holiday baking).
I will update with some pictures very soon.
I hope everyone enjoyed a nice holiday!! (did I mention that it's been 80 degrees hte past few days??)

1 comment:

Heather said...

So glad to hear you had a merry Christmas! Love the pic!