Thursday, December 18, 2008

Warning- Use Cookie Dough With Caution!!

Seriously.

I was baking a million sugar cookies (from frozen dough balls) when Tom asked me for a couple frozen dough balls.
I was annoyed by this (and pretty much anyone breathing the wrong way the past few days as I fear PMS has set in).
Badly.
Holiday PMS. (like the Big One when the stars, moon and holiday all aline for this historic PMS week).

Anywho, I tossed Tom one dough ball which seemed to make him happier (for Tom), so I tossed the next dough ball. Only Tom wasn't ready to catch it, so I hit him smack on the head with a frozen sugar cookie dough ball.

I knew it hit him hard because I heard the *thud* on his rather thick skull.
After a line of #%^$^&^$#! and an apology from me, Tom somehow managed to slink off into bed unnoticed (so I know he's miffed at my cookie dough throwing abilities or he's suffering a concussion).

I do feel badly, as I didn't mean to knock him in the noggin, but subconsciously, I think it may have run deeper than that.

So let this be a warning to all you ladies thinking of throwing some frozen dough balls around this season...they are dangerous.
And even if T wakes up tomorrow from his apparant head injury, I am wondering if the uncooked eggs will get him!
Seriously, how are there no laws against frozen cookie dough?

No comments: