Friday, August 8, 2008

I are crazies

So, Tom just called me to let me know that he's flying back tonight...we will be leaving for our vacation on Sunday! Yes, the Sunday that is in less than 24 hours one.
Crap. I am all a fizz.
So, while I try to pack for the family, clean the house, do laundry, go get the supplies for a 12 hour drive, finish up as many bows as humanly possible and make arrangements, I thought I'd post some recent pictures of this week (because who knows when I will have another moment).



Ava best said it this afternoon while she was running around, shaking her head to Metro Station's- Shake It, "I are cazies, Mummy"!!!
I just smiled to myself and thought, the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree now, does it?




Oh yeah, look...more rain today. (imagine that?)
Oodles of it. This was just before I think I saw a couple cats and dogs fall from the sky.

No comments: