Thursday, August 7, 2008

Life's a beach!

...at least it is when you live minutes away from some beautiful beaches! The girls and I spent the morning at the beach a couple days ago. Which is probably a fun family adventure for most, but I spend half the time trying to convince Ava that the sand is not going to eat her alive if she touches it. Sheesh.
As you can see, she eventually decided that it was okay to actually look at the sand, but that it would be a good idea to keep the floaty ring on, you know... just in case one of those sand sharks got her.


Bryn on the other hand, is a sand loving fool. This is apparent when we get home and I have to a wash the pounds of sand hiding in all sorts of places.





We saw lots of left over crabs, and spent a great deal of time looking for seashells. No matter how old I get, I always love to look for seashells, even though most of them end up in the garbage because the fishy smell ends up getting to me.
Regardless, it was a nice morning at the beach with 2 of my favorite people!

No comments: