Thursday, August 28, 2008

Life on a Northern Farm

Yes, still more vacation. We spent a couple days at my In-Laws farm in Ohio.
A real farm.
In the middle of nowhere with "fresh" air, lots of corn and other farmy stuff.
Although it was a nice change of pace, it confirmed my theory that I am truly a city girl and I think I would shrivel up and die if I had to live way out next to nowhere.
It did however, make for some neat pictures. I love old barns.

















We also spent some time with Tom's good friend at their farm as well. They had about 9 baby kitties. Friendly, not so smart kitties that kept coming out to play. Needless to say, Bryn and Ava spent the whole time hugging and squeezing and calling them all "George". (sorry about that Frank and Dixie)!
I am happy to report that no kitties were harmed on our visit!




The good news is I will not post any more vacation pictures (not too many anyway). I will spare you the 3000 others I have saved. Partly because I am just too lazy to go through and edit them all.
Now we are up to date with our lives.
We anxiously await Bryn starting Pre-K next week and the impending hurricanes that seem to be coming our way.
Good times.

No comments: