Thursday, July 17, 2008

Crackberry

Are you a Blackberry widow? I am. Ever since my husband received his "Crackberry" for work, not a day goes by that he spends more time with that evil device than with us.
There is an endless stream of phone calls, emails and text messages. All of which apparently need immediate replies as no one can in this world can wait 20 minutes for a return call anymore.
Ironically, it's time for me to renew my cell phone and when T asked me if I wanted a cute Blackberry Pearl with all the bells and whistles, without missing a beat I said "NO WAY"! I'll stick to my phone that does nothing but let me talk on it (and therefore giving me more freedom). Yessiree- no Crackberry for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously?!?!?! I cannot live without mine. Just think, we could text eachother all day long!