Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hotter than Hades

Yet another sunshiney day here in Florida. I say sunshiney, but it's more like the hair frizziest, sweatiest heat ever. Florida. Is. Hot. I never thought I'd see the day when I wanted an overcast day vs. the constant beating sun. (you may need to remind me of this once Septemeber rolls in and we have monsoon season).
We enjoyed some fun by the pool. Lots of swimming, even more poolside jumping. Bryn has gotten very creative in her jumps. A big pool rule is no diving, so Bryn does everything but.





Of course whatever Bryn does, Ava feels she needs to try as well. Although she prefers to jump into the pool with her "lifety saver".




After a nice afternoon siesta, Bryn decided to strum away on her new guitar...actually its her Dad's new guitar and came as quite the surprise when it arrived via USP at my door. Tom insists that he got it for the girls. His plan almost worked because Bryn can actually strum a few notes (and it macthes my bedding, so it's not all bad). That, and the fact that I made Tom promise to play Hendrix's "Hey Joe" for me once and awhile, as I love me a good Hendrix song.

No comments: