Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Rain, rain go away...

...and don't come back for awhile, or at least until I am fast asleep!
Today we did the usual pool and my beloved Y (where I now feel sorry for the handful of remaining Survivors trying to complete their challenges of death) and of course it started to rain just after lunch time. I am slowly learning this is a sure daily event during the summer time. The difference is when it rains, it's a torrential downpour. The kind where you white knuckle it while driving on the roads.
I hope to better capture the fierceness of the rain, but until then, you get the drift.



And the downpours must have gotten to Miss Ava because guess who used the Big Potty for pee pee today! YAY AVA!! She has also quickly learned that a pee on the potty will get her a gummy bear or two, so I think she purposely pees a couple drips every 30 minutes. She's clever like that (and I think her math skills might be superior to mine soon).
Holy Crap!....I mean....Holy Pee! We may actually be on our way to one less kid on diapers!

No comments: