Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Don't Get Yourself In A Fizz

I hear this from my dear husband all the time- "Don't get yourself in a fizz".
And although I am not sure what a "fizz" really is. I am pretty sure it is something like a "dither" or a "tizzy"; and those who know me well, know that I am always in one of those!

So, Hello internet! I thought perhaps it was time to join the big blogging world with chronicles of my life as the matriarch to the Mighty Bennett clan. I think it may also prove to be cheaper than therapy for me!

For those reading, don't expect too much. I am not a wordsmith (don't even try to figure out my unique use of grammar), nor do I have anything more exciting than trying to get gum out of hair happening in my daily life. But I may have an amusing anecdote once and awhile and I have a semi-entertaining suburban life with some larger than life kidlets.

Yep. My name is Jill and I am always in a fizz.

No comments: