Thursday, July 31, 2008

Flowers, Fuel, Froggy

I am trying to expand my photography skillz (as they are not so mad right now). Obviously, I lerve to take pictures of my sweet girlies. But I am trying to expand my subjects by taking pictures of things that are not my daughters. So everyone who reads here, gets to suffer! (mmmwhahahaha!)
Firstly, we'll start with the token flowers. These are from some sort of tree we have in the backyard. I dunno what it's called, but its purdy.



I also managed to snap a picture of my beloved Y (as it no long just any Y after helping me to kick my own a$$ back into shape...well....a better shape).



After the Y today, I totally scored filling my car tank with $3.94/gallon!!!! Can you believe it? I was so happy, I nearly peed myself. This price/gallon thing may becoming a wee bit obsessive.



Speaking of peeing yourself, Ava decided to take a break today from potty training. *sigh*
However, she did manage to work on her nurturing skills and loves to take care of her stuffed animals. The animal of the moment is Froggy. This means that we can not touch, look nor breath near her precious Froggy, unless she says so.
Well, today Ava asked for a snack not so long after I already gave her one. So, I curiously obliged her. I received a very enthusiastic "tanks Mom" and she scurried away chanting "Nothing"!!
Ah-ha!! She has learned this trick from her big sister. Whenever they are doing something a bit on the shady side, they just yell out "Nothing"!! (like its supposed to reassure me that they are doing nothing wrong). One day I will have to let them know what an admission of guilt sounds like...but that won't be well until after the teenaged years.
Anway, I turned the corner to find Froggy enjoying his snack...and without a bowl I might add (bowls for snacks are a must around here). Needless to say Froggy and I had some words and he promises to use one from now on.



Wee Ava then tells me she is going to finsh Froggy's snack because he finds it "yucky". I just smiled. Brilliant.

No comments: